How we can work together
Available virtually or in Cambridge NZ and surrounds, I will carry out a complimentary consultation and needs analysis, to then create bespoke solutions to help you to achieve your desires or objectives as an individual, team, or organisation.
Coaching is a collaborative, personalised process that facilitates new thinking to cause positive change.
Holistic coaching, including executive and wellbeing development.
We start with a complimentary discovery conversation to ensure that you and I are a good ‘fit’. Coaching involves building a strong and trusting partnership that often lasts for weeks if not months. I have a pure, holistic approach to coaching - addressing any aspects of work, career, or life where you would like more positive change or transformation and associated accountability.
I can maximise your insights and connection with your values, visions, purpose, and strengths (in relation to yourself and, if needed, leading or managing people), by empowering you to develop and act on your growth mindset. In other words, facilitating neuroplasticity. I do this by listening mindfully, asking powerful questions, observing, giving effective feedback, and providing an impartial environment for thinking with a focus on solutions and the future.
- Assisting transitions
- Building trust and engagement
- Career planning
- Creating growth
- During Change Management initiatives
- Emotional and social intelligence - unlocking blindspots
- Helping you to flourish in work, career, and life
- Improving employee relations
- High Performance and Productivity
- Succession planning
- Courage, Resilience, and Wellbeing
Coaching series: (enquire for package options)
- Agreement – includes timescale (typically, fortnightly sessions), what coaching is and how it works, and the responsibilities of coach and client
- ICF code of ethics
- Introductory call or session
- Goal-setting session – with vision and action plans for each goal
- Accelerator sessions – include review of actions and design of new ones
- Completion session – overall shared observations, with what has changed or succeeded and what may be next
With a focus on Positive Leadership, Wellbeing, and HR Development; Laura is available to proactively advise and train clients in relation to:
- Leaders as competent coaches
- Career planning - including skills for interviewees and interviewers
- Emotional and Social intelligence
- Competency framework development / review
- Wellbeing Science (Positive Psychology)
- Positive Leadership
- Learning & Development policy and procedure development to align with strategic goals
- Performance & Development Review process development
- Recruitment & Selection policy and procedure development to align with strategic goals
- High Potential people attraction, fast-tracking, and retention
- Future-proofing - Strategies for managing current and future People Development needs
Mentoring is about being a confidant, guide, sounding board, and support.
I mentor people, including executives and graduates, with existing or emerging responsibility for :
- Human Resources
- Learning & Development
- People Resourcing
- Employment Matters
- Change Management
Often paired with coaching. Enquire for package options, with sessions typically every 2 to 6 weeks depending on your challenges and needs.